7 Steps to Start a Church
Steps to help Children’s Workers
become Church Planters
|1||Hear the Vision to Reach God’s Two-Billion Children
· God stirs the heart of the leader to understand children’s ministry is vitally important and can be used strategically in church planting movements.
· GameLife leaders fast and pray every Monday for new leaders, Luke 10:2.
|2||Experience “Children’s Bible Discovery” Modeled by a Mature Leader
· The new leader experiences GameLife 1-2-3.
· Often on a Mission Expedition or an Outreach: Easter, Summer, and Christmas.
|3||Trained as a Children’s Ministry Church Planting Movement Leader
· A GameLife trainer trains new leader.
· Live, online, or written training.
· New leader willing to put their time and efforts into the movement #NoPlaceLeftChildren. Commit to leading a weekly children’s discipleship gathering (Children’s Bible Discovery: GameLife, StoryLife, Three-Thirds, other).
· Commit to train others to plant churches while focusing on children.
|5||Lesson Plans and Coaching Plan Provided
· Lessons: New leader has access to 86 lesson plans (Online or hardcopy)
· Coaching: The person that modeled GameLife normally helps the new leader.
|6||Launch Weekly Children’s Bible Discovery
· Begin leading a weekly children’s discipleship meeting (Children’s Bible Discovery: GameLife, StoryLife, Three-Thirds, other).
· #CreationToChristHandMotions #GameLife123
|7||Multiply Children’s Ministry and Help Plant New Churches
· Fast and pray seeking who, where, and when, the time to train others to plant churches while strategically focusing on children.
· Be held accountable to fulfill simple multiplication steps outlined on the “3x3x3 Scorecard” with a focus on 3 churches: “Next Church” “Neighbor’s Church” “My Church”
· #NoPlaceLeft #NoPlaceLeftChildren