Training Session 1: Share with 3 People.
Session One Overview: 1. Experience: Heart / 2. Discovery: Study Points / 3. Connection: Practice to Teach Others.
Ezra 7:9b-10 – “the good hand of his God was upon him. 10 For Ezra had set his heart
to study the law of the Lord and to practice it, and to teach His statutes and ordinances in Israel.”
1. Experience: Heart
* Prayer of Yielding My Will “Whatever It Takes”
° Do you know how to make disciples or plant a church?
* Verse & Truth
° “And he was teaching them many things in parables, and in his teaching he said to them: 3 “Listen! Behold, a sower went out to sow.4 And as he sowed, some seed fell along the path, and the birds came and devoured it. 5 Other seed fell on rocky ground, where it did not have much soil, and immediately it sprang up, since it had no depth of soil. 6 And when the sun rose, it was scorched, and since it had no root, it withered away. 7 Other seed fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked it, and it yielded no grain.8 And other seeds fell into good soil and produced grain, growing up and increasing and yielding thirtyfold and sixtyfold and a hundredfold.” 9 And he said, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear.” Mark 4:2-9 (emphasis added.)
° We have been given the privilege and responsibility to prepare the soil, plant the seed, nurture the immature tree, harvest the fruit and train others to do the same.
2. Discovery: Study Points
3. Connection: Practice to Teach Others
* Tools Needed
° Prayer Journal: Fast & Pray asking God to show you the empty fields that need a Mango Tree
* Faith and Obedience Challenge
° Share with 3 people “Why Christians do not make disciples? (Answer: They do not know “Why?” “Who?” “What?” or “When”.)
° Also, share with those 3 people about this training and how GameLife 1-2-3 can be used to make disciples / Train Champions for Eternity!
* Prayer of Commitment
* Accountability Questions for Your Leadership Accountability Group
Life in its simplest form is “Relationship”
Our lives have four major relationships
like a bullseye or circles that go out from the center.
1. Lordship: Your Relationship with God
* Heart: Are you setting your heart to study God’s word, practicing God’s truth, and sharing/teaching/passing on God’s truth? Ezra 7:10 – “For Ezra had set his heart to study the Law of the Lord, and to do it and to teach his statutes and rules in Israel.”
* Heart: Are you preparing your heart for persecution? Are you rejoicing if you are enduring persecution? Are you lifting up your brothers and sisters around the world that are suffering persecution daily for the name of Jesus?
* Prayer: Prayer Time, Lord’s Prayer, Fast & Pray, Prayer Walking
° Prayer Cycle: 5 minutes each: Praise, Waiting, Asking Forgiveness, Read the Word, Asking for Others, Praying for Others, Pray God’s Word, Thanksgiving, Singing, Reflect on God’s Truth, Be Quiet and Listen for God, Praise.
* Word: Reading, Memorization
° P. R. A. Y.
° Pray: Tell God you will obey His Word.
° Read: Read actively God’s Word.
° Ask: What was the “choice” someone made? What was the “result” of that choice?
° Yield: Commit your will to obey God’s instruction, following the example if it was good, and avoiding the example if it was evil.
* Your Family. How did you sacrifice for your family this week?
* Ministry Family
° Who is the next person God is stirring your heart to tell the Gospel?
° Have you made a list and are you praying for God to stir their heart to be open?
° When was the last time you shared: Your Story, God’s Story, asked someone to tell Their Story?
° Those whom God birthed into His family, is there anyone needing to be baptized?
* 2 Timothy 2:2 Who is your “Paul?” we all have more to learn in our spiritual journey (if you do not have a “Paul” begin right now to ask God to bring a mature “Paul” into your life.
* 2 Timothy 2:2 Who is your “Timothy” you have been blessed to bless others (if you do not have a “Timothy” begin right now to ask God to bring a young “Timothy” into your life.
* Your Calling (not “What are you doing?” but “Who are you becoming?”)
° What level of leadership is God calling you towards? > Click Here: Levels of Disciple Making / Church Planting
° Today’s Session: Questions?; Previous Session’s Review: Working? Not Working? Confusing? Missing?
* Resources: Tithe and offerings
* Time: Wise use of your time. Click Here: Weekly Schedule to fulfill the 3 Church Mindset