Can Children’s Ministry Plant a Church? Yes!!! Watch the Video Below
This village in a remote area in Colombia South America did not have a church nearby. By God’s grace our trainers implemented the GameLife 1-2-3 Strategy: Reach a Child to Engage a Family to Plant a Church!!!
1. In the Video at 5 seconds to 8 seconds: Reach a Child — see the children playing the GameLife games on the dirt street.
2. In the Video at 10 seconds to 14 seconds: Engage a Family — see the dads and moms in the background outside the home in a Bible Discovery for adults.
3. In the Video at 1 seconds to till the end: Plant a Church — see the the 25+ souls that make up this new church plant!!! (how many souls did you count?)
4. In the Video at 1 second till the end: New Leaders Trained — see the youth and young adults being trained to share the Gospel.
Three Generations are Being Reached at the Same Time
1. Current Generation: Adults and families gathering as a church a new body of Christ in the remote village without a nearby church.
2. Next Generation: Youth and new young leaders leading GameLife 1-2-3. The ministry is simple by design — it is a non-threatening entry-level leadership-experience. By God’s grace this will be the Next Generation of Disciple Makers and Church Planters.
3. Future Generation: Children are learning the Bible through experiential Games. By God’s grace this will be the Future Generation of Disciple Makers and Church Planters.
Videos to inspire and cause one to think seriously about the question:
“If children are not reached with God’s love today where will those children be tomorrow?”
Please Read – Reflect – Be Inspired!
* There are around 8 billion souls on earth. 1 out of 4 of those souls is under the age of 14.
* Upwards of 70% of Christians came to faith in Christ Jesus under the age of 14.
* Children under the age of 14 are the most receptive to hear about and respond positively to the grace freely offered by Jesus.
* Children have one common language across all cultures and every continent — games. Children love playing games.
* GameLife 1-2-3 uses “experiential-games” to teach life-lessons from the Bible. Games for Life. GameLife. This is commonly called “experiential-learning” or “experiential-education.”
* It is simply the way Jesus taught, “…With what can we compare the kingdom of God, or what parable shall we use for it?It is like a grain of mustard seed…” from Mark 4:30-32. ° Jesus went from the easy to understand truth “seeds” to teach the new truth “Kingdom of God” ° GameLife starts with the an easy to understand truth in a “Game” to teach children the new truth about “Life.”
... 2,000,000,000 Children are waiting ... possibly one of those children is waiting for YOU ...
Please join believers around the world setting aside every Monday as a day to fast & pray asking God to raise up more laborers to reach two billion children. We have all heard Jesus' "Great Command" yet many do not know the quoted text is from Deuteronomy 6. Read verses 5-7 "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. 6 And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. 7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."